A daily supplement developed in partnership with the University of Oxford to support long-term brain health
- What is Matter and what does it do?
- How will Matter affect a condition I currently have?
- I have concerns about taking Matter with my other medicines or supplements. What information should I share with my physician?
- How do I know that Matter is working? How long does it take to notice improvements?
- Can I recycle the Matter jars?
- Are the lids of Matter child-resistant?
- What are the ingredients in Matter?
- Why does Matter contain such a high percentage of the daily values of vitamins B12, B6, and folic acid?
- What is bilberry and why was it included in Matter in combination with the other ingredients?
- What are anthocyanins and why are they important?
- Where do you source the ingredients for Matter and where do you manufacture this product?
- I notice that the Vitamin B12 used in Matter is 20,833% DV, is this high quantity safe?